Awaken your taste buds with this California Grilled Chicken. Topped with tomato, avocado, and mozzarella its the perfect dinner treat.
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices avocado
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced basil
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, honey, oil, and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour over chicken breasts and marinate 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium high. Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 170°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Top chicken with mozzarella, avocado, and tomato and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.